- Revised CFML client library for the GoCardless Direct Debit API
Announcing a revised CFML client library for interacting with the GoCardless Pro Direct Debit API
- Preventing invalid cookie errors being logged when making Lucee http calls
How to stop your Lucee/Tomcat logs filling up with "invalid cookie header" entries from http calls
- Empower your users with spreadsheets
Database servers make excellent progammable data stores, but unless you're a programmer or DBA they can be disempowering.
- Manually connecting Lucee to an IIS website
If you only need Lucee to run some of your IIS websites, connecting them up manually one by one is a fairly straightforward option.
- Simpler and (ever so) slightly faster looping in Lucee cfscript
Moving to the simpler, more expressive loop script syntax in Lucee brings an unexpected, albeit tiny, performance gain.
- Lucee Spreadsheet Library: How to populate multiple sheets from separate queries
How to use the Lucee Spreadsheet library to create a spreadsheet containing multiple sheets each populated from a query.
- String concatenation in Lucee
Building strings in Lucee 4.5 using arrays seems to be slower than ColdFusion 9. Java may be best where performance matters.
- Average Request Time: Lucee 4.5 vs ColdFusion 9
Running on the same server, Lucee 4.5 appears to process requests around twice as fast as ColdFusion9 on average.
- The simplicity of Lucee
How Lucee is making my code simpler compared to ColdFusion 9
- An alternative way of working with spreadsheets in Lucee
Implementing spreadsheet functionality in Lucee using the old Railo extension is more complex than I'd like, so I've re-written it as a standalone library.
- Migrating from ColdFusion to Railo to Lucee
Having recently moved to Railo from ColdFusion 9, switching to Lucee has proved mercifully straightforward, despite continuing issues with ORM.