- Empower your users with spreadsheets
Database servers make excellent progammable data stores, but unless you're a programmer or DBA they can be disempowering.
- Lucee Spreadsheet Library: How to populate multiple sheets from separate queries
How to use the Lucee Spreadsheet library to create a spreadsheet containing multiple sheets each populated from a query.
- An alternative way of working with spreadsheets in Lucee
Implementing spreadsheet functionality in Lucee using the old Railo extension is more complex than I'd like, so I've re-written it as a standalone library.
- Migrating from ColdFusion to Railo Part 2: Spreadsheets
Spreadsheet functionality can be made work in Railo, but it seems you have to jump through some hoops.
- Faster spreadsheet generation from queries in ColdFusion
Stop using SpreadsheetAddRows() to populate spreadsheets from queries. The cfspreadsheet tag does it much faster.
- Workaround for SpreadSheetAddRow() limitation when column values contain commas
SpreadSheetAddRow() uses commas to delimit the column values of the row so can't be used to add data that contains commas. Here's a workaround.
- Forcing values to be inserted into spreadsheets as text
How to make sure values which could be interpreted as numbers are inserted as text when populating a spreadsheet