- The simplicity of GoCardless
GoCardless offers UK small businesses and organisations a modern service for taking payments online via Direct Debit. Integrate with their API easily with a new CFML client library.
- How to use SSL with more than one site in an IIS7 development environment
A simple way of supporting multiple SSL sites in IIS7 on a development machine with just one ip address.
- (Much) Simpler disabling of HTML5 form validation to test server-side checks
How I got 19 lines of jQuery down to zero.
- Including code in Disqus comments
Quick tips for better looking code snippets in your Disqus comments.
- Simple disabling of HTML5 form validation to test server-side checks
Client-side form validation needs to be disabled temporarily when testing server-side input rules. Some simple jQuery can handle this when using the new HTML5 validation attributes.
- Note to self: Use the protocol-relative URL for html5shiv
If using the html5shiv hosted on Google Code for a secure site, make sure you use the protocol-relative form of the URL.
- Simpler SSL switching with protocol-relative URLs
Use protocol-relative URLs to avoid having to detect SSL.